TRAIN THE TRAINER - TTT
(PRO LEVEL CERTIFICATION COURSE)
5+ HOURS CERTIFICATION COURSE ON TRAIN THE TRAINER (PRO LEVEL CERTIFICATION COURSE)
Are you looking to become a versatile trainer who is highly respected and compensated in your field? Then this course is designed for trainers and aspiring trainers like you.
Do you know why most trainers leave the profession?
Because they feel drained and don’t enjoy THEMSELVES.
Trainers that get their class to “fall in love” with them by the end of the first day will experience fewer discipline problems in their classroom.
The problem is that the #1 fear of any learner is looking foolish in front of others…
…and most trainers UNCONSCIOUSLY trigger this fear every day
In this train-the-trainer course, you’ll learn everything you need to know for any stage in your training career. You will learn everything about entering the training profession, how to advance as a beginner, intermediate or even an advanced level trainer.
You’ll not only discover how to motivate adult learners, keep them interested, deal with challenging participants, and maximize learning, but you will actually do it yourself.
COURSE CONTENT OVERVIEW
What you'll learn:
- How to immediately hook your class and get them salivating for what you are about to teach…even if they didn’t think they wanted to learn it
- How to “Set the table” before trainees arrive and why they’ll love you for it
- The secret to getting amazing evaluation scores
- A complete welcoming exchange dialogue that you can use with each trainee that walks through your door
- A step-by-step guide for effective listening that shows your trainees how important they are to you
- Vocal tone techniques that allow you to speak more effectively, including what men and women must do differently to be effective
- How to maximize the effect of your facial expressions to improve communication with ANYONE, especially someone you are listening to
- The recipe for a powerful introduction for trainers that aren’t naturally confident
- The 2 crucial ingredients you need for successful communication with every trainee
- Why most icebreakers fail, and the top 3 things YOU should do instead
- The top 3 ways to make trainees feel more comfortable in your classroom
- How to build your confidence so you feel empowered long before trainees even arrive
- A foolproof method to find out which trainees “got it” and which need more help
- A simple technique you can do during the first break that will handle the “problem child”trainees and prevent potential disruptions BEFORE they arise
- The 4 things you must prove to trainees in order to KEEP them in the palm of your hand, and how to do them every time
- The top 3 ways to keep trainees attention every minute of the day, regardless of the topic
- 23 examples of questions you can use RIGHT AWAY that will get AND keep your trainees attention
- How to use directional statements to get trainees to do what you want
- Strategies for handling a challenging trainee called “the distracted inefficient”, including how to get their attention when it has been lost
- Simple strategies to make challenging concepts and topics EASIER to understand
- How to work the “sweet spot” in the room to maximize impact and improve engagement
- 7 common mistakes associated with the use of visual aids and how to avoid them in YOUR classroom
- A “whole class” approach to building rapport that will allow your trainees to feel comfortable asking for help
- The top 2 reasons why some trainees aren’t following along with you, and how to make sure they start
- How to appear RELAXED, CALM, AND CONFIDENT while you teach, and why that’s so important for your trainees
- Why information is not instruction, and how to make sure you aren’t just an information resource
- The famous “90/10” rule for preparation and how you can use it to propel your training
- The secret to answering questions so you ALWAYS look like you know the answer
- The top 5 ways to determine whether trainees remember what you have taught them
- Why it’s so important to use evaluations in your class, and what to include in them to get the most benefit
- The secret to facilitating and managing the pace in your classroom
- The 3 kinds of question askers you’ll face in your classroom and how you can come prepared
- The 6 questioning techniques that every trainer must know to keep trainees engaged and understanding, and exactly how to execute them
- How to manage the pace of your class to satisfy both the “fast” and the “slow” learners
- Everything you never realiSed you needed to know about writing on the board effectively so you can maintain engagement and actually increase learning